Enrollment is Open!

So I love following people.... ps~ add your blog here

and i love being followed. not that it is a huge deal but meeting other moms is always amazing!

And I am over puting my URL out there so that no one follows me and I follow everyone... and I am SURE I am NOT the only one....  so here is a post not just to "gain followers" but to actually meet other moms! moms who will follow, talk and give feedback!

introduce yourself, ad a link to your blog & what it is about AND FOLLOW those who commented before you!

&&& Check back periodically!!

http://breezyandsonny.blogspot.com/

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Wendy. (aka MamaFit) .  I've been blogging for a while, but  newer to Wordpress. I just figured out how to add my goggle thing! lol  So i could really, really use some followers! 

My blog is www.findingfamilyfitness,com   it's all about how I (and my family) are working hard on losing weight and becoming healthy!

Thanks Wendy! I look forward to catching up on your past posts and reading your newer ones!!!! I am working on getting my family and I out and moving too!

Wendy Del Monte said:

I'm Wendy. (aka MamaFit) .  I've been blogging for a while, but  newer to Wordpress. I just figured out how to add my goggle thing! lol  So i could really, really use some followers! 

My blog is www.findingfamilyfitness,com   it's all about how I (and my family) are working hard on losing weight and becoming healthy!

Tried to check out your blog but apparently blogger is down right now :( hopeully it will be back up soon!

Jen

http://jnsmurphy0615.blogspot.com

Just followed! Really enjoyed reading around.  You have a great style and way with words as well as knowing what to blog about to keep it interesting.  I am with you.  I want to follow and be followed by people who have similar interests and want to share a friendship and enjoy each others work,  Not just follow and never read it again!  I tried to comment but Blogger was down.  BTW I use disqus for comments a comment and feedback system out there FREE but it works when blogger is down and has lots of cool options.  YOu should check it out.  Hope I spelled it right.  It is mentioned at the bottom of all my posts when you click comment so you can check it out there.  I heard about it from another blog mama.  GOOD LUCK! I really liked the photo journey of where you all have come from and the journey.  I think I will do something similar if you don't mind? how long have you been blogging?  I am brand new like a month.

Think the error is just the comma in your url in your post.  I put it in correctly and it came up no problem.  The google prob right now only effects anything outside of read only mode.  Anyway following!  I love fitness and have a masters in natural health.  Check out my crafty healthy blog at www.apronsandapples.blogspot.com Give me a facebook like if you like it! Thanks I need all the help I can get as I am only 1 month in.  Thanks Kristy

Wendy Del Monte said:

thank you! i am kinda in a rush! hope you understand! i didn't want to leave you completely hanging.... but i will follow you later today and I have only been blogging for maybe a month and a 1/2! and you are more than welcome to create a "journey" post... I feel as if it gave access to who I am... I haven't come up with the perfect way to introduce myself in my blog.... a work in progress! So many drafts!

And blogger being down bit the big one with my daily schedule! I had it down perfect with nap times ect. and now its pandimonium! hahah!

i will have to check out disqus(?)....were you affected by it at all? because a few of my posts have disappeared and others are now drafts.

Kristy Neeley said:

Just followed! Really enjoyed reading around.  You have a great style and way with words as well as knowing what to blog about to keep it interesting.  I am with you.  I want to follow and be followed by people who have similar interests and want to share a friendship and enjoy each others work,  Not just follow and never read it again!  I tried to comment but Blogger was down.  BTW I use disqus for comments a comment and feedback system out there FREE but it works when blogger is down and has lots of cool options.  YOu should check it out.  Hope I spelled it right.  It is mentioned at the bottom of all my posts when you click comment so you can check it out there.  I heard about it from another blog mama.  GOOD LUCK! I really liked the photo journey of where you all have come from and the journey.  I think I will do something similar if you don't mind? how long have you been blogging?  I am brand new like a month.

yeah, it put a cork screw in my day.... gr. But I will be on later and would love to talk then!

Jennifer said:

Tried to check out your blog but apparently blogger is down right now :( hopeully it will be back up soon!

Jen

http://jnsmurphy0615.blogspot.com

hello mom of one looking forward to reading more great blogs  and hope you follow me back

http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

RSS

© 2021   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service