Have you already made summer vacation plans?

Where to?

PRIZE 

Answer our Question of the Day and be entered to win an organic, ToxicFree® product from Chae Organics -- from shampoo and conditioner to body wash and lotion --  from our partner, Healthy Home Company. 

Yesterday's winner is Stacy Crosby. Congrats!

Views: 222

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't that the truth, Lyn!!  We live in Pinetop-Lakeside, so wave if you fly over!! :)

That sounds like fun, Lyn! We definitely would love to see an egg cook on asphalt. Now, that's hot!! 

The whole family is going to Bulgaria for one week :)

Wow! Bulgaria. Sounds really fun. 

After years of thinking, wishing and dreaming, we are finally doing a Disney cruise. It will be a much needed and appreciative vacation for our whole family.

Yay! Disney cruises are the best. You and your family will have the best time! 

That's awesome Heather! That will be so much fun for you guys.

I live in Canada. I feel like the summer season is just a myth. So we haven't planned anything yet. A previous poster mentioned Myrtle Beach. I have very fond memories of vacations in Myrtle Beach with my family. Perhaps we should go to Myrtle Beach. There's summer there, right? *sighs

Yes, there are summers at Myrtle Beach :) 

Hopefully you and your family can get away to someplace warm for the summer. 

We'll be heading out to Ocean City, Maryland again this summer. We love it there.

Emerald Isle, NC

RSS

Want access to the biggest entertainment events of the season, with exclusive prices of up to 60% off & 3% cash back? With Live Ticket Events on TrendBrew, the hottest events across the country, including theater, sports, concerts and more, are available to you at the touch of a fingertip. And like no other site, you also receive 3% cash back on every purchase. Experience the best live entertainment has to offer at the best prices!

LEARNING CORNER

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service