Advertisement

OFFER

Latest Activity

Advertisment

Our Blog

5 Key Steps To Planning The Perfect Family Vacation

Photo Courtesy of Pixabay.com

There’s nothing better for making lasting family memories than enjoying an exciting and adventurous…

Dealing With A Negligent Birthing Experience And The PTSD That Can Come With It

It’s estimated that 9% of women experience postpartum post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) following childbirth due to a real or perceived trauma. Unfortunately, this…

How To Improve Your Sanity During the Covid Crisis

It’s unbelievable. While it seemed that life was about to finally get back to normal with the gradual opening of states, all of a sudden an uptick in COVID-19 cases has hit the country like a tidal wave. While many governors have vowed not to completely shut down states again many are still not fully opened. And, to…

LEARNING CORNER

Learn More About the MightyFix One Simple Change Each Month

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisment

Advertisement

Events

Hi! So I've been working with WordPress for years and years. I am
starting a video tutorial series on how to use it. Right now I am
covering the basics like how to add a post, etc. (which is great if you
recently switched or are thinking about switching)

But I plan to get more detailed and show some of the very amazing things you can do with it. I was wondering, do you have anything specific that you want to learn how to do? Let me know and I
will create a video about it!

-Amanda

www.amandastock.com

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh, so many things! I really want to know how to make my own theme. I've figured out a few things, but still need help! My 2 BORING blogs are http://thefamilysaver.com & http://meijermadness.com. I would really love to know how to design (or at least customize to death) a WP theme!
Question: What are some must have plugins?

RSS

© 2020   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service