Many of us have been tempted to advertise our site in order to get some traffic. Unfortunately, this won't do you much good unless you are willing to spend a lot of money.
The real secret for getting traffic to your site is elbow grease.
Here are some tips.
1. Get involved with MBC by joining groups that can promote your site. There are comment clubs for example.
2. Be sure to include a RSS of your site on your MBC home page.
3. Request friends on MBC.
4. Make a commitment to leave a certain number of comments per day.
5. Join other comment groups- such as SITS.
6. Join in on some of the great memes especially the ones with link-ups.
7. Include a linky on your site for a daily meme.
8. Give awards to bloggers that you like.
9. Network with other bloggers through Facebook, Twitter etc.
10. Exchange links, make friends
You need to be a member of Mom Bloggers Club to add comments!
Join Mom Bloggers Club