“My hair was so much a part of my personality…To have short hair… (is) a statement - not to everyone else, more to myself. I'm just ready to get out from behind my hair and be myself”. Pamela Anderson who wore her hair long for the most part of her prime said. Indeed, hair speaks about your personality more than it will ever be determined by superficial factors such as your face shape or skin color.
Hairstyles to embrace this Spring
Hair is so important and yet, ironically, too many people either neglect it or choose to forget about hairstyling to save on prep time. If you want to look your best, though, you should look more closely into your hairstyle just as you would take the time to study your skincare options, like Lamour Skin Cream
The good news is that there are wonderful shortcuts that will glam up your tresses without taking ages to get it styled. Here are the trendiest hairstyles this season:
1. Beach wavy hair. Make your hair look all tossed up by the seaside breeze even long before you hit the beach. If you don’t have natural curls in your strands, you can get those waves on your head by following these three simple steps:
Step 1: Blow dry your hair. Don’t dry it into place. It will be best to leave your hair slightly damp.
2. Kinky hair. If you have naturally kinky hair, this ain’t the season for you to be ironing it straight, Honey. Let it down and set it free. All you need to do then is to give your kinky strands a soft and shiny appearance. Define your curls without the greasy feel by using leave-in conditioners in lotion form, following through with a mousse for volume. Lastly, hold your style with a medium hold hairspray. Now, get ready to see your curls bounce.
3. Pixie haircut. One of the most refreshing spring hairstyles that we’ve seen regularly during the warmer months ever since the world fell in love with Demi Moore’s barbers cut in “The Ghost” is the pixie haircut. It isn’t a haircut that will flatter everyone. Here are some of the things that you must consider before getting yourself this bold cut:
4. Braids. It doesn’t matter how you braid your hair because even one-sided, braided cornrows are trending this season. Give yourself a headband braid for a more royal showing, a two-sided braid just to get the hair off of your face or, a Boho braid for everyday styling just as the girls were made up at the Roberto Cavalli fashion show.
5. Braided punk. When you want an edgier personality to your braid, punk it up. The easiest way to get this look is by giving yourself a single braid. Then, pull your strands from the top of your head to get some of your hair loose like in a high top. Set then hold with a hairspray.
Classy Spring OOTD Ideas For You to Try
Are you eyeing a look for spring? Let’s get it on and let the cool vibe of Spring set in.