An airbrush tan is performed at a tanning salon by an experienced and skilled airbrush artist. The majorities of people probably feel like they look better with a tan and may be hesitant to expose their pasty white skin after a long winter indoors. There are many reasons that people make the choice to get an airbrush tan, including:
1. Healthier Alternative to Tanning – We’ve seen the stories in the news about the danger of too much sun exposure and now tanning beds are also getting critiqued for being a dangerous way to get a darker shade of skin. In addition to a 74% higher risk of skin cancer, tanning with UV light also causes signs of premature aging, including wrinkles and age spots. More young adults are also getting Melanoma, the most severe type of skin cancer, making it even more important to protect your skin. When you get an airbrush tan, not only do you eliminate the exposure to UV light, but you can also get tanning solution that is infused with vitamins that will make skin even healthier.
2. Special Events – Weddings and proms are examples of important events that call for more skin exposure and more glamour. Although a spray-on tan lasts for a shorter period of time than a real tan, it is a good way to get the added color you need to make your day or night an even more special one. Tanning parties can also be used to provide the entire bridal party with a gift that they will love.
3. Corporate Events – If you work for a company that sends out holiday cards or makes company calendars featuring the employees, you will want to ensure you look your best for the camera. Make sure you radiate healthy good looks in your shots with an airbrushed tan that is just right for your complexion.
4. First Trip to the Beach – Although an airbrushed tan won’t protect you from the sun’s harmful rays, it will take away the pale look of winter when you hit the beach for the first time in the summer. Be sure to use your regular sunscreen and enjoy the confidence a healthy tan will give you.
5. Make a Good First Impression – If you have a job interview coming up, you want to make the best first impression possible. Looking healthy and fit will appeal to your interviewer and make them confident that you are a person who takes care of yourself. Every detail matters when your future is on the line.
6. Improve Your Appearance – There is a reason that people have long enjoyed sporting a suntan; it makes you look better! It brightens your smile, makes you look thinner and gives you a healthier glow. The advantage of an airbrushed tan is to get more natural results than home sprays or creams so that you get the beauty of a suntan without the negative impact.
There are many reasons for people getting an airbrushed suntan and they are available year round for any occasion. Improve your looks and even your mood with a process that doesn’t take more than 20 minutes!