Z-letter is very special when it comes to Baby Names, be it popular and common names like Zack or Be it less known new baby names like
Zion, They have a very specific charm about them, they sound special and powerful.
Here are my favorite 10 Z-names for Baby Boys:
1. Zack: This name has to be at the top due to its popularity. It comes from Zechariah which is a Hebrew name and means Yahweh remembers
2. Zaid: Another simple short 4 letters names. It means Growth and is an African name.
3 Zavier: another popular and common name. Its an Arabic name meaning Bright or New home
4. Zayn: Again an Arabic name, meaning Beauty or grace
5. Zeno: a Spanish name meaning Harness of Zeus
6. Zev: Only 3 lettered name comes from Hebrew origin and means Wolf.
7. Ziya: Bright in Arabic.
8. Zeus: Who doesn't know? Its the God Father in Greek. He ruled over the world. In Greek, it means Shine or Sky
9. Zivan: This Slavic name means Vigours or playful
10 Zorro: Our one of most loved baby names starting with Z. It means Fox in Spanish.
Which one is your favorite?