A mother from East Yorkshire shared in her facebook the horrific story of her 2-year-old son Jake turning blue after a grape became stuck in his throat.
Sophie Jackson posted a photo the proper way of slicing grapes before giving them to young children and storytelling why her son rushed to the hospital. "I have being told by the doctors and nurses he zis extremely lucky to be alive and as well as he is. Jake is home and well with just trauma to his throat." Sophie sincerely reminds people to slice their children's grapes. "I am posting this to once again spread the dangers in the food most children love. Please cut your child's grapes. Please tell everyone to cut your child's grapes. Nothing is worth the risk of losing them."
There are other moms who shared their heartbreaking stories related with choking on grapes. Last October, a two-year-old toddler Little Jacob Jenkins suffered a tragic fate when he ate the fruit in a Pizza Hut restaurant. He lost his fight for life after choking on a grape last October 13th and passed away earlier that next week.
Know more how to prevent your child from choking. Visit my post http://ladymotherhoodjourney.blogspot.com/2015/11/beware-eating-who...