This item was sent to my for review by Chalkola
I never knew chalk markers existed until Chalkola asked me to try their's out. Just in case you haven't heard of them either, chalk markers/pens are meant to give your art projects the look of chalk WITHOUT the dusty mess.
These are seriously cool. My kids LOVED them and have begged me to use them every. single. day. since we first tested them.
Here are some details about these markers:
- They are literally chalk, just in liquid form!
- You can use them on NON-POROUS surfaces (white boards, chalk boards, glass, paper, labels, things like that)
- They are water-based
- They will dry and the ink will only be removed when you're ready for it to be removed.
- They EASILY wipe clean with a damp cloth
- They are meant for children 3 and over (I let my 4 year old son and 2 [she will be 3 next month] year old daughter test them. I stood right over them, so I had no safety concerns at all.)
I received three items to test:
First we tested the 15mm pens. I let each child choose one color to experiment with.
TO CONTINUE READING THIS POST, CLICK HERE