Tips to raise happy and confident child
Most women start blogs to document their motherhood journey and creating a golden memory. As a result, mom blogging is definitely a newfound career that has given a lot of hopes to mums worldwide. When it comes to your kid, you need the best and comprehensive blogs which cover a wide range of topics from nutrition, health and medication, lifestyle, fitness and of course education lastly.
This all started with me during LOCKDOWN. So this is my first blog.Initially, I was bit sceptical about what should I write or what should I share but believe me when you start sharing your thoughts with others, you flow like water!
So when you actually become in a parent then only you come to know that life is full of joy and worries. My motherhood journey started when I became a mother in 2013. Everything was new as motherhood comes with more challenges than fun. Those sleepless nights, midnight cries, untimely hungers etc makes your life hectic but thanks to my family and my husband who has always been supportive.
So, hereby sharing you my thoughts or views on Positive Parenting Style.My mantra is:" Child's success is determined by the positive involvement of parents "
The Parent-Child Relationship is one that nurtures the physical, emotional and social development of the child. It is a unique bond that every child and parent can enjoy and nurture. This relationship lays the foundation for the child’s personality, life choices and overall behaviour. It can also affect the strength of their social, physical, mental and emotional health. Ever wondered what are the benefits of this kind of relationship?
1. Young children who grow with a secure and healthy attachment to their parents stand a better chance of developing happy and content relationships with others in their life ahead.
2. A child who has a secure relationship with parent learns to regulate emotions under stress and in difficult situations. It promotes the child’s mental, linguistic and emotional development.
3. Healthy parent involvement and intervention in the child’s day-to-day life lay the foundation for better social and academic skills. Helps the child exhibit optimistic and confident social behaviours.
4. A secure attachment leads to healthy, social, emotional, cognitive and motivational development.Children also gain strong problem solving skills when they have a positive relationship with their parents.
5. Parents are the role models for their kids.Your child is spending most of the time with you and thus learns great deals from you. In other words, your child gets greatly inspired by you. Your attitude towards sports, academics and other spheres of life impact your child’s choices too.Your choices of friends help in determining what kind of people your child will be friendly with or will hang out with.Your lifestyle choices influence your child’s choices too.
6. Your relationship with your relatives and your spouse also help in shaping up how your child would perceive his relationships.
7. A mother as a role model or a father as a role model helps a great deal in shaping a child’s future.It will also inculcate discipline in your child.
In short, just give your valuable time to your bundle of joy and embrace the beautiful journey of motherhood. Life will make the way itself for them.
Check out my other related posts:
How to inculcate reading habits in your children
Travel with kids during Covid-19
Parenting and Importance of Education
How to explain importance of Nutrition to kids
How to inculcate fitness and healthy lifestyle in our kids
Importance of Health and Medication for kids
Impact of Covid-19 on kids
Autism and Parenting stress
Birthday celebration ideas during Covid-19